Norton 360 trial version software has the same functionalities as a purchased version.
Was this article helpful?
- I downloaded and installed Norton 360 free trial. It has expired and I wonder if I could install the free trial again.
- If I download and install the trial version, then wait for 30 days for the trial version to expire, then use the activation key, will that work?
- I was too late to opt-out from Norton 360 free trial. I still want my money back. What should I do?
- I have a trial version of Norton 360 installed. I just obtained an activation code for Norton 360. How do I activate the trial version so I don’t have to uninstall and then install the product again?
- How do I cancel Norton trial so I don’t get charged?
- Why I have to provide payment details in order to download Norton 360 trial?