Normally, any online transaction with Symantec/Norton is followed up by email.
There could be different reasons why you had not received any kind of confirmation for your recent Norton purchase:
- Email sent from Symantec for your Norton product purchase ended in your junk mail folder.
- You mistyped your email when you registered your purchase with Norton. In order to buy Norton products online, you are required to use your existing, or to open your new Norton Account. At that time you had to use your Norton Account password, new or existing.
- You did not buy a Norton product from Symantec, even though you thought you did. There are websites that pose as authorized resellers while they are not. You may be a victim of a scam.
What can I do in order to sort this out and finally get my Norton product?
- If you are certain that you purchased your Norton product directly from Symantec online, use your Norton Account to retrieve your product.
- If you cannot access your Norton Account, you can start by contacting Norton Support as they should be able to locate your order and help you out with it.
- If by some case you actually did not purchase your product from Symantec, you can ask their support for help, but they may not be able to do much if the transaction did not go through their system.
If you know that you started your Norton buying process through our website, then your purchase went through Symantec’s system directly. NortonSecurityOnline.com is run by an Authorized Partner of Symantec. No transaction takes place at our website, but at Symantec’s websites only.