- Knowledge Base
- I had Norton 360 installed on my PC which was close to expire. I found a good deal at a local store and uninstalled the old one and installed Norton 360 from the CD. When I run it, it showed the old activation being in effect and only few days left. How do I enter the new product key?
The best option is to let the old subscription expire and then to enter the new Norton 360 activation key.
Was this article helpful?
- How do I install Norton 360?
- How to Uninstall Norton Software?
- Do I need Windows Defender if i have Norton security software installed?
- Can I install Norton Security onto my Kindle Fire HD?
- I purchased Norton Security that protects multiple computers. I see it installed on one of my computers, but not on the other ones. What could be wrong?
- How do I transfer Norton Security from one device to another?