To install Norton Mobile Security app for iOS, follow one of the two ways described bellow:
Way 1 – App Store
- On your iOS device, tap here to be redirected to the Norton Mobile Security app in App Store.
- Tap Get to download and install the app.
- Tap OPEN after the completion of download and install.
- Read and accept the Norton license agreement and privacy notice.
- Tap GET STARTED and follow in-app directions.
Way 2 – Norton Account
- On your iOS device, Sign In to Norton.
- When you are prompted to sign in to your Norton account, type in your email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
- In the Get Started window, tap Download Norton.
- Under Install from the App Store, tap Install.
You are now redirected to App Store.
- Tap Get, and then tap Install.
- When the download finishes, tap Open to launch the Norton Mobile Security app.
- Read the Norton license agreement, and tap Accept.
- On the Subscription Required! page, tap Continue.
- Tap Sign In.
- Type in your Norton account email address and password, and then tap Sign In.
After signing in, the product should be activated and fully functional.