If you experience Error 8504, 103, here is what you can do in order to fix it:
Restart your computer. If the problem is still there, try Way 2.
Note: If you have Norton Family installed, uninstall it before you run the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool. Save the file to the Windows desktop. On some browsers, the file is automatically saved to its default location.
- To open the Downloads window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J key.
- Double-click the NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement, and click Agree.
- Click Remove & Reinstall. You may see the Remove button if Norton is from your service provider.
- Click Continue or Remove.
- Click Restart Now. After the computer restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton.