- How can I check my subscription validity if I have no Norton Security installed at the moment?
- How do I get a refund for Norton software?
- I have purchased Norton Security online, but never received anything in the mail or via email. What could be wrong?
- Months ago, I purchased Norton Security but never activated it, nor installed it. Can I install it now onto my PC or Mac computer, and how the subscription time is calculated?
- How do I install Norton Security?
- I installed Norton Security onto my first computer. How do I install Norton Security protection on an additional computer or mobile device?
- How do I install Norton Mobile Security onto my iOS based device (iPhone, iPad)?
- How do I install Norton Security onto my Android device?
- I don’t want updates to download during my peak Internet period, so is there any way I can set a certain time, (i.e. 10am), for when Norton 360 downloads updates?
- How do I temporarily disable Norton 360? I need to run a vulnerability scan against a system that I manage and it keeps interfering.
- I had Norton 360 installed on my laptop which got stolen. Is it possible to trace the laptop when a thief tries to use it (i.e. gets onto the Internet and Norton 360 connects to Symantec’s database)?
- How does Norton 360 support SSD devices (Solid State Drives)? Will it use its optimization service and attempt to defragment my SSD? Can I stop it from defragmenting my SSD?
- Is Norton 360 trial version same as a purchased one?
- Why I have to provide payment details in order to download Norton 360 trial?
- How do I cancel Norton trial so I don’t get charged?
- I was too late to opt-out from Norton 360 free trial. I still want my money back. What should I do?
- What is the total online storage space that is included with a single Norton 360 license and how it is calculated between computers the software is installed on?
- In Manage Backup Sets under the WHAT tab I clicked on “Add or exclude files and folders” and added the folder “C:\WINDOWS\” but that folder is never backed up. Is this by design?
- Does Norton 360 Backup and Restore feature do full volume backups?
- I have Norton 360, and I would like to know about how my files are encrypted between the PC and the Norton online secure server. Once on the Norton secure server, how secure the files are there?
- A caller made a claim to be from Microsoft. He said my computer was hacked or had vulnerabilities, and asked to get an access to my computer in order to fix the problem. Should I let them access my computer?
- Having an issue with my Norton software, I contacted Norton support, but they came back to me with the offer to buy some additional security software, plus they wanted to charge me $200 for further support. I thought Norton support was included with my valid subscription. What was this about?
- What is Ransomware?
- Ransomware – WannaCry, WannaCrypt